Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hisashiburi ney..(long time no see)

It's been a while since my last post,like 2 years now.huhu..in 2 years time so many things happened in my life,up and down.There have been many changes in work,relationships..and when i say relationship means friendship and love story.My love story have become a sad love story when it met with an end at the end of 2008, after Deepavali holiday i supposed.So i'm single and available for almost 2 years now,huhu don't care don't mind (really?)..what makes me even more sad is my friendship also experienced turbulence..i've never ended a friendship with anyone i knew, but this time it really breaks my heart. i never thought this could happen to me..don't want to talk about it. talking about my achievement in 2 years, i finally received a reward for excellence in service after served the gov for 4 years,volla! i'm thankfull to Allah for this blessing and reward and i'm looking forward to give my best in the future, which i always did huhu. i'm the only one who know how hard i worked..in my next post i will story about my visit recently to Beijing which is awesome! i'm so excited before the trip and even after returned my eyes sparks whenever the word Beijing is mentioned.ok,i think that's it..i haven't perform Asar prayer yet,that needs to be changed..

No comments:

Post a Comment